A股上市公司传智教育(股票代码 003032)旗下技术交流社区北京昌平校区

找回密码
 加入黑马

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

© fuliming018 初级黑马   /  2020-3-2 14:49  /  531 人查看  /  0 人回复  /   0 人收藏 转载请遵从CC协议 禁止商业使用本文

I was an English teacher working in an educational institution before I came Heima, I thought about my leaving over and over agin, eventually I made up my mind to join this trainning.
I guraduated from my polytechnic 2 and half years ago and I joined a similiar training like the one I'm currently in 2 years ago and had been working as an embedded software developer in a Japanese company. As, I was majored in computer software, everything's easy for me there. But, frequently working overtime and exploitation made my passion for that job fade, on the very last day, I lied to the manager that I would accept my near-sighted surgery and never involve myself in IT industry, therefore, I left my former company.
So far, I've been dreaming a better life 24/7, with a higher salary, a better company. I desire it and I'm ache for it and I'm gonna make it come out from my dream!
Thanks to the APP Todolist, I made my daily to do list for reminding myself of conforming to the discipline made by myself, and I'll show you my yesterday's to do list.

Yep, if I rest, I rust. Keep learning and keep on thinking;)

0 个回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入黑马