A股上市公司传智教育(股票代码 003032)旗下技术交流社区北京昌平校区

找回密码
 加入黑马

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

© LeeSsung 初级黑马   /  2018-3-24 15:21  /  486 人查看  /  0 人回复  /   0 人收藏 转载请遵从CC协议 禁止商业使用本文

Dear all:
I am xxx, come from xxx city, Hainan province where there is a beautiful place. And, Welcome you all to Hainan.
  This should be a Chinese article, but, it is hard for me to read an essay in front of so many people. I am a real shy boy.
  Everyone here is the hero of you.  
Everyone here should be proud of you.
Everyone here should be clap for you.
All of us come from different place to here for one dream, that to make a better tomorrow. It is hard for us to give up first major or job to come here for study python.
  Everyone who standing here knows what kind of life is he or she need.
  A good decision will make your life be more gorgeous.
  Course just begin, we should be work hard.
Life will full of sunshine.

This article should be ending here, but, words are not enough for teacher’s demand, so I write the follow:

Before I arrive here, I was so anxiety, until I saw our headmaster, everything was gone..
  My classmates are very friendly.
  My desk mate is fellow-townsman. He is so funny and wordy. He like singing, so do I.
But our headmaster do not allow me to show my song for you all, that make me sad. My class mates would you like to singing with me.
  Classroom is so big that it can contain 100 persons, so, my class is a big class. I enjoy my chair, it was covered by cushion, it is so good for people who will have a long sitting. I love my desk, it is wide and long enough for students. I love everything around me.
  I am very admire Chao, who is so humorous and friendly. I like his lessons. His song is very good too.
  I appreciate our headmaster Cheng, she is so beautiful and kind and sharp. She is a conscientious teacher. she come to watch us many times for a day. She’s voice is very beautiful too.
  And our assistant teacher Wu, I like his patience. He help us to Installation software step by step. He will be a good husband for you girl.
  Time flies. It is nearly a month since I standing here.
  I believe that it will be a good time in my life.

Thanks you all

0 个回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入黑马