A股上市公司传智教育(股票代码 003032)旗下技术交流社区北京昌平校区

找回密码
 加入黑马

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

© lijiacheng 初级黑马   /  2019-6-14 16:11  /  956 人查看  /  5 人回复  /   0 人收藏 转载请遵从CC协议 禁止商业使用本文

Dark horse learning a month time, and now to make a summary and evaluation for their learning:
During this time, in the dark horse trainer, under the guidance and teachings, and classmates to help each other by constantly learning theory knowledge and the code of practice, consciously own about IT just was improved to a great extent, efforts will himself to be a solid professional skills, improve the knowledge structure, to adapt to the strong potential, IT youth with group cooperation spirit.
In learning aspect, I try to seriously learn JAVA, hope oneself can a month after the training out, basic grasp of the previous study of JAVA knowledge content, in this one month, I really pay attention to the practice and JAVA code learning thinking training, and through learning JAVA to realize the importance of learning basic knowledge, at the same time I also realized that good to learn how to use the JAVA software and tools, and through the code of practice let I harvest a result: only can keep knock knock knock out your doubt;To combine knowledge memory;Can content enriched themselves. In this way can we further perfect and learned knowledge.Through a month of learning, my knowledge reserves to a higher level, from the IT small white to not what is a face of the state, at the same time also hope that the training after about a month.Although I'm not very good, but all this is me a month to learn by changing attitude, method, through one step at a time of continuous efforts and results.The dark horse in the learning of a month, let me aware of the importance of the study, in the future I will pay more attention to basic knowledge of learning, to learn the theoretical knowledge and code practice unifies, to reach the learning and practice.

5 个回复

倒序浏览
并不是因为肩上的包袱太重,而让我们扛不住;而是我们太在意别人的看法,而失去了继续扛下去的勇气。
回复 使用道具 举报
只要朝着一个方向努力,一切都会变得得心应手。加油
回复 使用道具 举报
预测未来最好的方法就是去创造未来。
回复 使用道具 举报
不忘初心,坚持
回复 使用道具 举报
不忘初心,坚持
回复 使用道具 举报