A股上市公司传智教育(股票代码 003032)旗下技术交流社区北京昌平校区

找回密码
 加入黑马

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

© 煜李 初级黑马   /  2019-8-25 19:28  /  893 人查看  /  0 人回复  /   0 人收藏 转载请遵从CC协议 禁止商业使用本文

Looking back on these months of dark horse programming life gives me the most direct feeling from the beginning of the boring to the excitement.I am a graduating college students, in the work and experience or a "new recruits an egg shaped thing", not experienced people to work, with deep feeling of life, so the beginning I have a step slower than others, means I want to spend more time than others and experience to treat the next few months of learning, wait for graduation together looking for a job, I can in the new starting line up to make up for my lack of experience in work and life.
After a few days of reading, I feel I have a lot of changes, from the surface, learning ability, experience improvement, more in-depth is that you have more feelings and views on work, life.I will gradually face and solve some problems that I did not think about or need to think about in university.Changing from a student to a young office worker waiting for employment is not only a change of role, but also a change of mentality, state and more abundant feelings.
When not to dark horse read Java programmers, I have to do other things, the so-called three hundred and sixty lines, line out of the top, career so much always have my place, there are no problems solve their food and clothing, but the ideal is plump, reality is cruel, salary is out of step with their own thinking and pay, a price a points goods, cheap labor for wages is cheap, huge gap between feeling makes me feel your idea is how naive and ridiculous, no technology in this society does not really that kind of place, you can!Later, I was recommended and persuaded by my friends and relatives to study it industry. At first, I refused, because I felt it was so far away from my life, and I knew nothing about computers except playing games. I was afraid that I could not keep pace with it.Later, I thought it would be better for me to challenge myself. As far as I understand, the programmer profession is very different from the traditional industry. The difference is that the production tool is computer, and a computer has the working conditions.When a person is faced with a machine all day, it is easy to weaken other abilities, such as the ability to communicate with people and simple social relationships, which are common weaknesses of programmers in today's relational society.At the same time, products in this industry are highly competitive and knowledge updating cycle is very short, which requires us to invest more rest time to work and learn new knowledge.In the outside world, it industry's high salary and comfort make people envy, in fact, behind the pay and one of the sour, sweet, bitter and hot only really into the talent of this industry to understand.Of course, each industry has its own harvest and challenge, and each success story has experienced some degree of confusion, pain and even death. Since you choose to do a certain career, you should learn to enjoy the joy and try to avoid the disadvantages brought by it.It industry is the industry that completely depends on ability, attitude to speak, no pains, no gains, every good programmer heart has a little dream and a strong sense of responsibility, and strive for this.
With dreams and hopes, I came to study dark horse, I also think about when to don't have a generation gap in communication and the exchange of the teacher in charge, it will increase the friction and barriers between each other, to tell you the truth my personality is a little "poison", he thinks the right thing will always do it, even if it is wrong, I will pretend as if nothing happened on the surface, don't want to let people see their weak side, but also good, I'm lucky met the head teacher is very beautiful, very cheerful, person or talk often can accompany us to play together, together to share their interesting experience, not the kind of education, in addition to reprimand was reprimanded.Probably because the young, have no generation gap, know that we are now the idea of young people, so the communication convenient, atmosphere is the communication between friends, not scold with discontent, not like other also didn't ask why it swept over a output express their dissatisfaction with you, it makes the distance between teachers and students is more and more far, don't want to communicate, even if there are words want to say is don't want to spit it out.On this point I think our class teacher xiao yu do very well, we students are willing to communicate with her and share.In such an atmosphere, the enthusiasm for learning will be high, all say that the environment affects people, such an atmosphere, there is a trouble to help you solve, good at listening, accompany us to play together small yu teacher if I also said this study is lost wisdom, which in my heart is also said not in the past!In a class, because I've been studying technology, the contact person is not much, but even so, the past classmates brought me a lot of different ideas, ideas, habits, and even made me realise that it is "this" learning, life can be "like", let me see the world is so rich and colorful.Every class, there are all kinds of people, some people are diligent, some people are lazy, some people are active, some people are introverted, some people are firm, some people "nothing"...Everyone has their own different growing environment and living habits.Sometimes I wonder what I should be if I have to be a certain kind of person.In fact, no matter which kind of people, can live very well, perhaps, do not deliberately to change what, maintain their own personality, do their best.
The most beautiful thing in the world is to meet, we meet at the same time, with a period of time, let us learn seriously under the leadership of the beautiful beautiful teacher yu, grow up together!I also wish other little brother, little sister study smoothly, jianghu road you my partner, please give me more advice!

0 个回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入黑马