A股上市公司传智教育(股票代码 003032)旗下技术交流社区北京昌平校区

找回密码
 加入黑马

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

© 安日成 中级黑马   /  2015-4-30 00:39  /  836 人查看  /  0 人回复  /   0 人收藏 转载请遵从CC协议 禁止商业使用本文

Another day with Java, I was hurted today,when I back to home and finally had access to internet ,but when I logo in my heima account ,only to find one of my posts was deleted and lost scores. It's be a reminder that I need to pay more attention in the rules.
   Without further ado, let's talk about the lesson learnt I acquired today.First ,I would like to talk about Collection , the root interface of List(ordered,repeatable and index available) and Set(unordered and unrepeatable),it defined a kind of data structure with variable length ,which is remarkable convenient for programming . Actually I do have a chart ,which I want to share with you ,it quite clearly showed the relationship of the Collection class, and here it is,

I am not sure whether the size of the picture is readable on your side ,anyway ,I will attached it. Another study would be generic , a late-bonding method , the type of funtion ,class,interface could be suspended when they are defined utill they are going to be used . on one hand it could be more secure because you must give a clear type and completlely math the type when use they ,on the other hand it could be more easy-used when you want to get the corrected type-match in using quota type.  The chart as follow,and I will also enclose it in post.

This is part of sumary of my day with java,hope you will benefit from . Everylight before I go to bed I will ask myself one question,"What I have done today to improve my programming skill?",sometime it was just some simple words in all,but it will push me to make effort the next day.WISH WE ALL STRIVE TO A GOOD END , GOOD NIGHT ,GOOD DREAM!

19.png (154.25 KB, 下载次数: 16)

19.png

20.png (146.69 KB, 下载次数: 19)

20.png

评分

参与人数 1黑马币 +3 收起 理由
再見螢火蟲 + 3 很给力!

查看全部评分

0 个回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入黑马