A股上市公司传智教育(股票代码 003032)旗下技术交流社区北京昌平校区

找回密码
 加入黑马

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

© 安日成 中级黑马   /  2015-5-1 19:47  /  857 人查看  /  1 人回复  /   0 人收藏 转载请遵从CC协议 禁止商业使用本文

Today ,one of my friends asked me one question ,"what's your evaluation of the trend of   JAVA, does  it optimistic or pessmistic ? why you choose heima?".Many of us may have the same concern, I personally think it should be optimistic ,the reason as following,      Firstly, if anybody else ask me what's changing this world, I may say Apple, Alibaba ,Google ,Microsoft and Oracle and so on .why I give the examples not the specific answer,cause these were somethings that really changed my way of acknowledging the world ,the way of connecting with the world and also most comprehensible to me . It is obviously that all these changes must be supported by software and hardware. And programming play a big role in software , it defined a SPE/protocal and connected this world by letting all the devices follow the protocal. And we call this as information society.From this moment , each step of human's move on will be affected by information ,and the way of  dealing with data.
    Secondly,  why it should be Java?  Each programming language has its advantages and disadvantages,.In terms of Java, it been marked as simple, object-oriented, security......., but as for me , because I have graduated for almost 3 years ,I need a language to be useful and also easy-learning , Java has been deeply used in huge data operation field and also mobile market , furthermore it's easier to than when compared to C++.

Last ,why I choice to Heima? Because get training from agend is the most fast and valid way to acquire programming skill,and heima enjoy a good reputation in this field .  A man who want to strive for  excellence shoud have a shoot in heima,even you fail in test ,you still gain a lot on the way of  entrance test.

点评

有几句写得不太好,整体很不错哦  发表于 2015-5-4 11:27

1 个回复

倒序浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入黑马